Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Infatuated Maybe Confused

For 72 hours after every love making session I carry your seed inside me never worrying if one day we may actual reproduce a off-spring of me and you. Solid patch appointments made weekly. The pleasure of us pushes my passion to let you lay naked and bare unprotected inside of my wound. Perfect penetration leaving me in paradise. A year plus later I still get butterflies as I await your A1 performance. Love in the heat of passion runs so deep as we rub bodies. Truth is this is just one thing that fills my heart will love for you. What turns me on is your strength. What makes me hot is your determination. What sparks the flame is how much we believe in one another. What pushes the tears is the loyalty we have been able to build over time. You bring a smile upon my face with your presence, tears from my eyes when you express your heart, laughter through joyous moments.It is the small stuff about you.In many many words what I am trying to say is I can see so much in you which is why I have held on to you. I enjoy getting to know you.

No comments:

Blessed With The Ability To Write