Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FREAK

Thoughts of you make me throb in between my legs. I lay with my ass up craving you to be dick deep inside me. My walls are screaming to be penetrated by you. Thoughts of last night got me shaking and moaning wanting more of you today. At home I lay and playing fingers deep into my wetness waiting patiently for you arrive. Horny ass fuck keeping me with chills up my spine. I got toys to get me off, but that shit is pointless. Damn I thought you knew only dick keeps satisfied through and through. Nipples hard, pussy wet how can you not want come by tap me up knowing all of that. I can meet you at the door panties off legs open Big Daddy I am craving to wrap my legs around you. As up face down turn me over flip me around and before you are through can wrap my lips around Stanley so I swallow the greatness of you. Sextexting sending juicy pictures through private textmail to persuade you....don't keep me waiting I just want to bend over and let you take it where are you?

No comments:

Blessed With The Ability To Write