Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Companionship Fool

My concious won't allow me to step out. Love alone won't allow me to break your heart by bring someone new into my life to compare them with you. See in my younger years I played up against the ropes. Made time and had the energy to swim in a sea of sharks only to find out losing someone good is not worth the bite. Being loyal was never a battle but seeing things half ass always made shit I thought I didn't have look priceless. I never knew how good trash could clean it self up. Thinking outside of you hurts me. Being in love with you satisfies me. Unfortunately you don't see me the same. I can tell your annoyed by the small things I do. The more I push the less that interest you. Great nights long days. Smiles, laughs, and affection fulfill the empty feeling anxiety has left in the pit of my stomach. Intuition nawing at me and nothing has even happened. Thinking about the future, but the presence is melting me with alerts and advance notices. I can see the lust in your eyes. Who is she? Half lies partial truths either way I continue to hold out and lay it all on the line with being in love with you. A fool for companionship.

No comments:

Blessed With The Ability To Write